The “REAL” Insurance Lady Agency in Lufkin, TX
You have likely heard the horror stories about the Health Insurance Marketplace. You may even have heard friends or family members talk about the hassle of signing up for insurance through their local agent. No one should have to forego insurance because of the cost. And no one should have to face the financial devastation of unexpected medical bills.
What if I told you that you can avoid these hassles simply by calling The “REAL” Insurance Lady? That’s right! At The “REAL” Insurance Lady, we make finding the right coverage easy by providing our clients with knowledgeable licensed insurance agents. Our goal is to help clients find affordable insurance. Plant your seed with The “REAL” Insurance Lady, and allow us to help provide you with the coverage you need to blossom.
Insurance Services in Lufkin, Texas
At The “REAL” Insurance Lady, we can help you with the following types of insurance:
- Health Insurance – Do you need health insurance? Or maybe you are looking for better rates? In either case, The “REAL” Insurance Lady is here to help. We are the nation’s top-producing Obamacare insurance agency. We can help you find the best plan for your family. We can also help you determine if you qualify for a subsidy, meaning FREE health insurance.
- Dental Insurance – There are different types of dental insurance, and it is important to know your options before buying. Dental insurance plans vary depending on your needs and the level of care anticipated. Someone with good dental health may need less coverage than someone who knows they need their wisdom teeth pulled.
- Medicare Insurance – Medicare is a federal health insurance program that is available to people who are 65 or older, have disabilities, or have end-stage renal disease. There are three different parts to Medicare that offer certain coverage and services. Choosing the right plan is important to ensuring your health and coverage.
- Life Insurance – Life insurance ensures that your loved ones are protected and financially secure in the event that you die unexpectedly. After death, the person(s) listed as beneficiaries in your policy will receive a lump sum of money. There are two different types of life insurance – “term” and “whole life” – Deciding which option is best for you and your family is important.
- Disability Insurance – Disability insurance provides benefits to workers who become disabled and cannot work. Individuals who lose part or all of their income will receive short-term benefits for the duration of a disability, pregnancy, illness, or injury. The “REAL” Insurance Lady can help make sure that you have the coverage you need to offset a disability.
We represent some of the leading names in insurance, such as BlueCross BlueShield, Community Health Choice, Cigna, Humana, and United Healthcare.
Get Help with Your Insurance Needs
Do you have questions about finding the right insurance? Contact The “REAL” Insurance Lady and speak to a licensed insurance agent who knows how to help our clients get the coverage they need at a price they can afford.
No matter what type of insurance you need, or the level of coverage, we will work with you to find the best options possible. To learn more, call or text The “REAL” Insurance Lady at (713) 367-1161. Visit our Instagram and Facebook to keep up with #ThePinkFleet!